Get that EMMY GLOW, 3 tips to the PERFECT SELFIE and a Mary Kay MEGA Beauty Giveaway!
Congrats to our winner Leah!
So you were watching the Emmy’s last night – probably sitting with your hair in a bun, ensconced in your favorite pair of yoga pants and thinking– yeah- I need to get me some of that Emmy’s Glow. GIRLFRIEND– so was I and lucky for you and me I just received a shipment of goodies from Mary Kay which I can pinky swear promise you will help you do a lil reinventing ( except in order to complete the look you will NEED to TAKE OFF YOUR YOGA PANTS). Here’s the thing- being a member of the 40 + club I’m beginning to understand the BEAUTY and necessity when it comes to PRODUCT and utensils- you need to have the right ones- to get that contouring and shape and MAGIC when it comes to your beauty routine.
And of course living in 2013 one thing is certain; cell phones, social media, pictures and the fastest rising trend of “selfies” (as unattractive as they can sometimes be!) are in In other words… it’s likely that selfies -love them or hate them- are not going anywhere, anytime soon.
Not everyone is in love with their selfie, as shown with Mary Kay’s survey of 1,000 people with Wakefield Research
·48 percent of respondents said that people actually look older in camera phone photos
On average, respondents said people look 7 years older in camera phone photos! 20 percent even said you look a decade older!
Fortunately, Mary Kay Glam Squad has tips to ensure you look your best…
Tip #1 “Follow the Hollow”
According to Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist, Raychel Wade, highlighting and contouring the cheek bone is particularly important.
Tip #2 “All About The Angle”
Never take a selfie straight on, always keep the phone above you and angled towards your good side, says Mary Kay Stylist to the Stars, Lo VonRumpf.
Tip #3 “Go Bold”
Accent a feature, like the lips. Add a bold, red lipstick for a “pop” of color, says Mary Kay Celebrity Makeup Artist, Raychel Wade.
And I am HELPING you get your BEST SELFIE on with Mary Kay and giving away ALL these GLAMALICIOUS products!
Mary Kay® Brush Collection $55
This luxurious makeup brush set includes a powder brush, cheek brush, eye color brush, eye crease brush and eyeliner/eyebrow brush – all with handcrafted handles for maximum control.
- Brush and cosmetic bag has handles and removable pouch for Mary Kay® Color on-the-go.
- Brush and cosmetic bag is machine washable for easy maintenance.
- Each brush is customized to help you get exactly the look and effect you want.
Mary Kay® Mineral Bronzing Powder $12
Create a glowing, sun-kissed complexion with an easy to apply matte shade that adds warmth.
- Apply on face, shoulders and décolleté.
- Fade- resistant and long-lasting wear.
- Does not settle in fine lines and wrinkles.
Mary Kay® Facial Highlighting Pen
Special light-reflecting pigments in the Mary Kay® Facial Highlighting Pen optically “lift” the shadowy areas of your face. Instantly your skin looks brighter, your tone more even and your face more radiant.
- Diminishes small imperfections.
- Can be reapplied throughout the day.
- Supersheer formula to keep you looking refreshed and natural.
- Easy-to-blend formula wil
Intensely moisturizing. Exquisitely smoothing. It’s like a color-infused fountain of youth for your lips.
- Instantly drenches lips in moisture and locks it in for endless comfort.
- Infused with advanced skin care ingredients, the formula smooths the appearance of fine lines and helps lips look fuller.
- Just a push of the clear, click-button top releases pure, radiant color from its ult
- Nonsticky, lightweight formula glides on smoothly and easily.
- Stay-true color does not feather or bleed.
- Formula keeps lips feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
For a chance to win ALL these products:
Mary Kay® Glossy Lip Stain Mulberry Forest $16
Mary Kay® Brush Collection & BAG $55
Mary Kay® True Dimensions™ Lipstick in Firecracker Red$18
Mary Kay® Facial Highlighting Pen $18
Mary Kay® Mineral Bronzing Powder $12:
Leave a comment on this blog post with your FAVORITE Mary Kay product! For a second entry you can Follow @MelissaSChapman on Twitter and Retweet this giveaway! For a Third entry you can Like Married my sugar daddy on facebook! For a fourth entry you can follow MelissaSChapmanwriter on Instagram and for a fifth entry you can follow @MelissaSchapman on Pinterest Good luck! Giveaway ends October 5th!